Monday, February 20, 2017

Fun times with Fun friends! :)

Well… I believe it has been a little while since I have posted on the blog!! I have a few certain friends (cough cough Kalahan, cough, Klaire, cough cough :)) who have requested me to do a blog post. Well since we were just with them last night, we might as well do a post about them!!! :) right?
 
We had the privledge of being able to be with Scott and Dorine Aberle and their kids yesterday. Javan, Jared, Jonas, and I went to Washington for church and then went to their house afterwards. Dad and Mom came later with the younger kids. After church we played a fun game of Volleyball. My team won, but there might be a few people that would like to beg to differ. :) It’s still kind of to be determind for some people who were on the loosing team!! (cough Klaire, cough) :) I’m a little sore from all of it. I guess I haven’t played volleyball in a while. We’ll have to change that!!! ;) I did not get very many pictures from the whole evening. But I will share with you what I did get!! :) 
 
After volleyball we just kind of hung out for a while then we decided to go on a bike ride. We of course took some pictures on the tracks. I really like them! 
 
 
 
Javan, Me, Klaire, and Kalahan (aren’t our backs just so interesting?!?! :))
Kalahan and Klaire
 
Klaire and I
 
 
 
Selfie on our bikes!!! :)
 
 
Me, Javan, Kalahan, and Klaire
 
haha! :) Thankfuly the train didn’t come! :)
 
That’s all the good pictures I got! I really should be taking more!! :) After we got back from our bike ride, we had supper and then did a few card tricks (which it took me FOREVER to firgure out!! :) haha! Yes, I am a blonde with brown hair! :)) we played psychiatrist and sardines. It was a very fun night!! :)
 
That’s about it for now!! I hope this pleases you Kalahan and Klaire!!! :) Hopefully I’ll get around sometime soon to posting more!! I hope this is good for now!! :) 
 
Jolene :)
 
 
 

1 comment:

Endress Family said...

Fun to see you posted! You should post more often:)
And its about time our families get together again!
-Sarah

Wissmann's


Myspace music player
Quantcast

Live Traffic Feed

Followers